The Oslo Counter Table in midnight finish effortlessly marries the elegance of Mid-Century Modern design with the craftsmanship of the Craftsman style, resulting in a stunning piece that adds sophistication to any space. Its 46-inch round silhouette not only softens the room but also provides a cozy dining experience for smaller areas.
At a comfortable 36-inch counter height, this table becomes the perfect hub for both dining and work, offering an ideal surface for various activities. Crafted from a blend of Asian hardwoods and pecan veneers, the Oslo Counter Table embodies boldness in a compact package, making it a versatile and stylish addition to your home.
- Crafted from Asian hardwoods, pecan veneers and engineered woods
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Built with solid wood legs to ensure lasting durability, stability, and timeless elegance for every dining experience.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional, longevity, and superior furniture integrity
- The 36-inch high counter table height provides effortless entry and exit while offering a comfortable working height for standing.
- Cross stretchers provide sturdy support and stability for 46" Round Table
- 46-inch round table seats four comfortably
- Plastic glides keep the table from scratching floor
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step midnight finish to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
- Easy Assembly, all tools included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.