Mid-Century Modern meets comfort in this Oslo 24 Inch Counter Stool. A deep midnight finish anchors a room while providing a sophisticated focal point. Tan vegan leather combined with a 2.75-inch cushioned seat provides aesthetics and comfort.
Craftsman elements add a touch of rustic charm to this stool's already captivating design. Solid wood legs provide clean lines and substantial support, ensuring style and stability.
Ideal for dining areas, the Oslo Counter Stool is designed to work seamlessly with 36-inch high counters.
- Crafted from Asian hardwoods and engineered woods
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional, longevity, and superior furniture integrity
- Built with solid wood legs to ensure lasting durability, stability, and timeless elegance for every dining experience.
- The Counter Stool's 24-inch high seat effortlessly complements 36-inch high counters, ensuring an ideal seating experience.
- Plastic glides help prevent scratches or mars to floors
- Front and side stretchers provide sturdy support and stability for the 24" seat height counter stool
- The durable 100% polyester fabric in a vegan leather tan color is soft-to-the-touch, easy to maintain and resistant to wear and tear while adding a touch of sophistication to any decor.
- Upholstered seat and back offer enhanced comfort, luxury, and a tailored look for dining, work or play
- 350 lb. weight capacity ensures durability and reliable support.
- Easy Assembly, all tools included
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step midnight finish to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.