Featuring a sleek black finish over solid Asian hardwoods, the Odessa Bench is a modern interpretation of a classic farmhouse style. The 65.5-inch bench is made from solid Asian hardwoods and can accommodate three adults comfortably., ts solid wood turned legs, generously supported with stretchers to ensure stability and longevity. The fully cushioned seat, adorned with easy-care white polyester fabric, offers both comfort and a striking black-and-white contrast, adding a contemporary touch to your decor. Accent your home with the timeless elegance of the Odessa Bench, where tradition meets the present.
- Expertly crafted of Asian hardwoods, engineered woods, foam and 100% polyester fabric
- Saw rasping, wood scoring and finish rubthrough technique add a distressed look, enhancing the charm of the furniture with a vintage-inspired appeal.
- Plastic glides help protect floors from mars or scratches
- Front and side stretchers provide sturdy support and stability for the 65.5" bench
- 100% polyester bench fabric cover provides a durable and easy-to-clean surface that resists stains and spills.
- Built with solid wood legs to ensure lasting durability, stability, and timeless elegance for every dining experience.
- 660 lb. weight capacity ensures durability and reliable support for the bench.
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step black finish to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
- Easy Assembly, all tools included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.