Versatility and style combine in the Novato Accent Cabinet, a compact yet spacious storage solution. Its light chestnut finish exudes a breezy charm, while the durable emerald sintered stone top adds a touch of luxury. This multifunctional cabinet includes a removable wine rack, a smooth-operating drawer, and an adjustable shelf, offering a variety of storage options. Whether you're setting up a home bar, seeking an elegant accent piece, or organizing your entertainment essentials, the Novato Cabinet stands as a stylish and practical choice for any space.
- Crafted of Ash veneers, Asian hardwood solids, 9 mm thick Sintered Stone inlay and engineered woods
- Adjustable levelers ensure consistent stability, preventing wobbles and tilts on imperfect or uneven floor surfaces
- Sintered Stone inlay offers enhanced performance features including moisture, scratch and heat resistance. Sintered Stone is manufactured from natural stone, is non-porous, never needs to be to be sealed and is extremely durable and beautiful.
- Concealed European hinges offer clean front aesthetic while allowing the doors to open and close smoothly and quietly
- An adjustable shelf offers versatile storage options to accommodate items of different sizes and shapes.
- Removeable wine rack stores up to six bottles in an elegant and organized display
- Working drawer has metal side drawer glides for smooth operation and additional storage
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step light chestnut finish to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
- Easy Assembly, all tools included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.