A grandly scaled dining table with California Casual styling, the Napa Counter Dining Table offers ample room for all visitors. This plank-effect table comes with two 18-inch leaves that expand the table to a full 108 inches to seat up to 10 people. The twin pedestal table features details like exposed tenons that add a rustic touch to the table silhouette. Relaxed, yet elegant, the 108-inch table is large enough to seat 10 people comfortably and gorgeous enough to please the crowd.
- Constructed of mango solids and mango veneers with engineered hardwoods
- Styling details include plank-effect top, double pedestal base with exposed tenons
- Stretchers on the table base add to stability and strength of the table
- 72-inch table extends to 90 or 108 inches with one or both leaves inserted
- Seats up to 10 with both 18-inch leaves inserted
- Plastic glides help protect floors from mars or scratches
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Metal table glides ensure smooth operation
- Table extension slides use cables to guarantee a smooth, seamless leaf insert operation, reducing wear and safeguarding against potential jamming or misalignment
- The wood is hand-stained in a multi-step weathered sand finish to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.