A masterpiece of versatility and elegance, the Molly Black Side Chair offers the charm of transitional styling with a clean lined design that effortlessly bridges the gap between classic and contemporary. Designed with your comfort in mind, the Molly Side Chair boasts a plush foam-padded seat and back with the perfect back pitch, ensuring a delightful dining experience every time you take a seat.
The soft-to-touch and easy-to-maintain polyester cover in a sophisticated gray hue adds a touch of luxury to your space. A wood-trimmed back not only exudes timeless elegance but also safeguards against everyday wear and tear, ensuring its durability for years to come.
At home in farmhouse or craftsman environments. Its versatile style effortlessly adapts to any dining, office, or living areas setting, whether you're dressing up a formal dinner or creating a cozy nook for relaxation.
- Expertly crafted of Asian hardwood solids and engineered woods
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Wood scoring and finish rubthrough technique adds a distressed look, enhancing the charm of the furniture with a vintage-inspired appeal.
- Solidly constructed using corner blocks and screws for exceptional stability.
- Upholstered back and seat cushioned with 1.2 lb. density foam creates a comfortable and delightful dining experience
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step black finish to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
- 300 lb. weight capacity ensures durability and reliable support for the chair
- The durable 100% polyester fabric in a nubby, moonlight gray color is soft-to-the-touch, easy to maintain and resistant to wear and tear while adding a touch of sophistication to any decor.
- Wood trimmed back provides a touch of timeless elegance while ensuring durability by safeguarding against wear and tear
- Versatile side chair suitable for dining, office, or living areas, serving as a stylish accent piece
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.