Clean lines and a classic finish combine in this 5-piece Modern Farmhouse Counter dining set. A multi-step rustic white and honey finish brings out the beauty of the oak and acacia veneered wood while the tapered legs, criss-cross back and plank-style table top add authentic details to complement any farmhouse aesthetic. The 24-inch high Counter Stools can serve double-duty for dining or at a 36-inch high Kitchen Counter while the 36-inch high table is a great height for dining, working or just visiting. Quality construction like solid wood chairs will make this a farmhouse favorite for years to come.
- Constructed of Acacia and Oak veneers, Rubberwood solids and engineered woods
- Styling details include low Criss-Cross Stool back detail, Farmhouse wooden seats and timber-beam wooden table legs with plank-top table top
- Solid wood Counter Stools have plastic levelers help prevent scratches or mars to floors
- Wooden contoured seats keep with the style of the collection while providing a more comfortable seat
- 24-inch height Counter Stools can be used with any 36-inch height Counter or Table
- Counter Stool is corner-blocked snd screwed for added strength
- Footrests add structural stability, strength and comfort to the Counter Stool
- 5 piece set includes Counter Table & 4 Counter Chairs. Pieces not sold separately.
- Table dimensions - 35.98" x 35.98" x 35.98" Chair dimensions - 22.44" x 19.09" x 33.46"
- Two-tone Rustic White and Honey finish
- Set includes 4 Counter Chairs and Counter Table. Items not sold separately.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.