Saw rasp distressing and simulated exposed tenon details blend with an elegant Sintered Stone top in a visually interesting interplay of elegant and casual styling in this Coffee Table from the Libby collection. A rugged, refined style accentuated by a dusty caramel finish with milky hangup that casualizes the wood while highlighting its natural beauty. Wide but slender posts feel substantial without looking overly heavy in a table collection that will instantly transform any living area.
- Crafted of Pine solids and engineered woods with Ash veneers and 8mm Sintered Stone
- Saw rasp distressing and simulated exposed tenon details blend with an elegant Sintered Stone top in a visually interesting interplay of elegant and casual styling
- Sintered Stone inlays offer enhanced performance qualities including moisture, scratch and heat resistance. Natural stone is used to create sintered stone, which is non-porous, never needs to be sealed, and is both incredibly strong and beautiful.
- Four indendently rotating casters allow for the easy movement of the table out of the way for cleaning or other purposes
- Easy Assembly, all tools included
- Collection includes Cocktail, End and Sofa Table with gray Sintered Stone top
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step dusty caramel finish with white hang -up that highlight the natural grain, knots and distressing of the wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.