With its elegant, durable, and functional design, the Keyla Faux-Marble End Table is perfect as a stylish side table or bedside table. The flowing, round shape of this exceptional table enhances room navigation. It features a sleek black base and a gray faux-marble top with an hourglass trestle base in a mid-century modern style. Printed faux-marble paper veneer offers the luxury of real marble without the price. Powder-coated ebony iron tubing legs provide striking contrast and resistance to wear, chipping, and rust. An enduring addition to any interior, the Keyla End Table is a fusion of style, strength, and practicality.
- Crafted of printed faux-marble designed paper veneer, engineered woods with iron tubing legs
- Faux-marble top offers the look of real gray marble in a more uniform and affordable Cocktail Table look
- Elegant hourglass trestle table base in mid-century modern style, blending black base and gray neutral faux-marble top
- Iron tubing legs offer enhanced durability, longevity, and can withstand daily wear for years
- Adjustable levelers provide stability and balance on any type of flooring.
- Can be used as a Side Table or Nightstand, with the 23" height working especially well for low profile beds
- Powder coated finish enhances durability, offers a flawless finish, and provides resistance against wear, chipping, and rust.
- The legs are powder-coated in an ebony paint for a neutral contrast to the gray faux-marble top
- Easy Assembly, all tools included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.