Add a touch of rustic charm to your space with the Joanna Bench. With its ivory and mocha wire-brushed finish, turned legs, and farmhouse styling, this bench is both functional and stylish. Crafted with high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship, the Joanna Bench is built to last. Its solid construction ensures that it can withstand frequent use, while its farmhouse design adds character and warmth to any room.
Measuring 44 inches in length, the Joanna Bench is versatile enough to be used as a seating option in the dining room, living area, or even in the entryway. Its unique two-tone finish and turned legs add a touch of sophistication to any setting, making it a perfect addition to any farmhouse-influenced home..
- Expertly crafted of Acacia and Asian Hardwood Solids and engineered woods
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew
- The wire-brushed finish adds depth and character to the bench, making it a truly unique and stylish addition to any space.
- Plastic glides help protect floors from mars or scratches
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step ivory and mocha finish to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
- 350 lb. weight capacity ensures durability and reliable support for the bench.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.