Stretch out and let the cares of the day fade away. This ultra-plush king mattress is crafted for modern comfort and convenience, with layers including refreshing green tea foam and response memory foam that support and contour to your body. Even cooler: The cover disperses heat to keep you at an optimal sleeping temperature.
- Comfort level: ultra plush
- Laytec foam
- High-density response memory foam
- Transition foam
- Green tea base foam
- Micro cool technology cover
- Adjustable base compatible
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||14 Inch Chime Elite 2.0 King Mattress
|Item Series Name
||14 Inch Chime Elite 2.0
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||76''W x 80''D x 14''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.